Our Site Selection
Helping You Find the Perfect Space for Your Sandwich Franchise
As a restaurant owner, a prime location will help your excellent food reach more customers. Choosing the best site for your restaurant can be an intimidating task, but Capriotti’s has your back. We work with franchise partners to find the best location and take the stress out of the site selection process.
Our recipe for site selection is data-driven. We’ve invested heavily in tools that remove the guesswork for franchise partners as they identify the best real estate options for their locations. Our site selection software evaluates real estate based on a variety of variables, including:
- Historical Capriotti’s Data
- Consumer Data
- Credit Card Data
- Localized Fast-Casual and QSR Data
- Cellular Data
- Site Specific Data: Visibility, Traffic and Foot Counts, Population, Drivability
Our proprietary system analyzes the demographics, psychographics, and fast-casual food market in a given territory to help determine the best spot for a Capriotti’s. But our site selection support doesn’t end there. We’ve got a team of real estate professionals who have assisted with thousands of restaurant deals nationwide, and their network of real estate brokers provide valuable insight into local markets. They’ll walk you through the process from start to finish.
Home to Great Food
Capriotti’s is a versatile concept that can operate in many different city and suburban locations:
- Most Capriotti’s are end-caps, inline, or freestanding
- The brand is open to nontraditional locations, such as airports, casinos, and stadiums.
- The average size of a Capriotti’s is 1,400-1,600 square feet
- Open kitchen design and modern, attractive finishes convey the fact that our food is fresh, made in-house, and made to order
- Seating averages 30
Capriotti’s does not use a set “cookie-cutter” layout for kitchens, although the brand strives to limit it and other back-of-the-house operations to 900 square feet to maximize space for guest seating. The same kitchen equipment is used system-wide. Our shops feature a mixture of modern design elements that provide a warm, inviting feeling.
(Format for restaurants in international markets will be similar but will take into account cultural preferences.)